What is True POST?
True POST is the latest innovation from the True Protein Team and delivers a complete blend of protein, high GI carbs and amino acids to provide everything you need post workout to maximise gains. At an 80g serve size True POST packs premium quality supplements into a convenient powerhouse blend.
With 9 specifically chosen ingredients, True POST has been developed to focus on core post workout goals such as recovery, maximising protein synthesis and enhancing muscular growth.
How does True POST differ from the competition?
- Full Transparency – We list the exact quantities of each amino acid in the blend so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
- Correct Dosages – By listening closely to scientifically backed research, each serve of POST contains the correct quantities of amino acids’s that will take your training to the next level.
- Powerful Ingredients – True POST contains the most powerful and effective amino acid’s in the sports nutrition world, moving away from the underdosed, stimulant heavy pre workout formulas that have dominated the market for so long.
Overview of True POST
- 28g Whey Protein Isolate – Premium quality New Zealand grass-fed protein, packed full of amino acids.
- 31g Dextrose – High GI carb, rapidly replenish glycogen levels, enhance nutrient absorption
- 6g Ajinomoto BCAA’s+ (4:1:1 ratio) – Delay the onset of muscular fatigue, enhance muscle performance, improve muscle size.
- 2.5g Creapure Creatine Monohydrate – Increase explosive energy for boosts in muscle growth and workout intensity.
- 1.8g Beta Alanine – Delay onset of muscular fatigue, increase explosive energy and muscle growth.
- 1.8g Glutamine – Enhance delivery of amino’s to the muscles.
- 1g Taurine – Boost energy, endurance and muscular strength.
- 1g Acetyl L-Carnitine – Improve mental focus and workout performance.
- 10mg BioPerine – Enhance absorption of True POST formula.
Here’s a closer look at True POST ingredients……..
28g Whey Protein Isolate (NZ)
- Premium New Zealand sourced grass fed whey protein isolate powder.
- Excellent amino acid profile to help boost recovery.
- Fast releasing by nature, providing a rapid source of amino acids to fuel recovery.
- Ideal supplement to maximise lean muscle size and growth
- High GI carbohydrate for fast releasing glucose.
- Rapidly replenish glycogen to allow the body an optimal platform to maximise protein synthesis.
- Dextrose causes an insulin spike which signals for the body to increase absorption of other nutrients for immediate use, ideal to rapidly direct amino acids and creatien into the muscle cells.
6g Instantised BCAA 4:1:1
- Instantised BCAA’s are the combination of 3 essential amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine).
- Sourced from leading Japanese brand Ajinomoto these BCAA’s are considered the purest and most effective on the market.
- Hand selected a ratio of 4:1:1 between these 3 amino acids, with a higher ratio of Leucine, the amino acid most attributed with rapid stimulation of muscle growth.
- Critical combination of amino acids linked to enhancing lean muscle growth, protein synthesis and maximising recovery.
2.5g Creapure Creatine
- True Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure) is a premium grade of Creatine Monohydrate that has gone through additional treatment guaranteeing it is the purest form of Creatine in the world.
- When Creatine is produced it is used to supply energy to parts of the body with high energy demands, such as the brain and skeletal muscle.
- Creatine is one of the most researched and studied sport supplements in the world and boasts a range of amazing benefits that can enhance training including boosting muscle strength and growrth.
- Proven research indicating that an optimal time to take creatine is post workout. The absorption will be significantly enhanced by the Dextrose contained in True POST.
1.8g Beta Alanine
- Beta Alanine causes Carnosine levels to rise, which research indicates leads to increases in muscle strength, power, endurance and recovery.
- Beta alanine is proven to work synergistically with creatine, also included in the True POST formula.
- Scientifically backed research indicating that an optimal time to take beta alanine is post workout, when muscle fibers are at their most receptive. The absorption of Beta Alanine will be significantly enhanced by the Dextrose contained in True POST.
- True Glutamine is a naturally occurring, non-essential amino acid that is produced by the body, and actually accounts for approximately 60% of skeletal muscle.
- True Glutamine’s high nitrogen content assists in shuttling vital nutrients around the body enhancing key muscle building functions such as protein synthesis, cell hydration and recovery.
- Adequate supplementation of Glutamine ensures that we maximise the quality of the above listed functions and enhance the overall muscle building process.
- Taurine is a semi-essential amino acid that is found in abundance in the skeletal and heart muscles and also in the nervous system and white blood cells.
- Taurine increases vascularity and blood flow, allowing us to boost our overall energy and therefore endurance through training whilst also minimising cramping.
- Taurine becomes depleted while training and therefore a small dose of Taurine is vital to replenish these nutrients after training.
1g Acetyl L-Carnitine
- The addition of Acetyl L-Carnitine in the post workout window enables an increase in a key enzyme related to boosting nitric oxide levels.
- Increased nitric oxide levels allows maximum muscle recovery post workout as it enables optimised nutrient absorption of the other ingredients in True POST.
- Industry research indicates that test subjects supplementing Acetyl L-Carnitine experienced reduced damage to muscle tissue after engaging in resistance exercise, which supports the inclusion of Acetyl L-Carnitine in the post workout
- BioPerine® is an extract obtained from the black pepper fruit that is cultivated in the damp, nutrient-rich soil regions of southern India. The extract of piperine, called BioPerine® in the patented form
- BioPerine® significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.
RICH CHOCOLATE PER 80G SERVE PER 100G Energy 810Kj 1012Kj Calories 194 Kcal 242 Kcal Protein 23.0g 28.6g Fat, total 0.40g 0.50g – Saturated 0.24g 0.30g Carbohydrates 24.1g 30.1g – Sugars 22.9g 28.58g Sodium 39mg 48mg AMINO ACID BLEND Japanese BCAA 4:1:1 6.21g 7.76g Creatine monohydrate 2.58g 3.23g Japanese glutamine 1.86g 2.33g Beta alanine 1.86g 2.33g Taurine 1.00g 1.25g Acetyl L-Carnitine 1.00g 1.25g Bio Perine 10mg 13mg
Ingredients Whey protein isolate (38%), Dextrose (38%), BCAA 4:1:1 (Japanese leucine, Japanese isoleucine, Japanese valine)(9%), Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), Japanese glutamine, Beta alanine, Taurine, Acetyl L-Carnitine , BioPerine, Natural cocoa , Natural chocolate flavours, Organic stevia, Polydextrose, Vegetable gum, Soy lecithin (Trace) Allergens Contains milk products. Recommended for adults. Not suitable for people with dairy allergies. Produced in a facility that handles nuts and nut products.